BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 21, 2012

Marketing Takes Planning and Effort

This past weekend I accomplished a goal I had set for myself about a year ago. I trained for and finished my first marathon. The conditions on race day were not ideal. In fact, the race was "red flagged" for unexpected high temperatures and they gave all the newbies the opportunity to defer to next year. How could I defer when I worked so hard for this day?

It was most definitely a hot day. Had I not trained properly and run the race wisely, I probably would not have finished. Even worse, I could have gotten sick and hospitalized like a number of the runners I saw along the course. Why do I bring this up? To brag a little, yes. After all, it was a pretty special accomplishment. But more importantly, I would like to highlight this week's article, "Marketing...It's Like Training for a Running Race." Anything worth doing is worth doing well and that takes planning. This article will explain in more detail.

0 comments: