BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 16, 2009

Two excellent resources for the business owner

I work with a few top-notch professionals in different industries and these individuals all serve the needs of small business owners. This past week, they gave me some excellent recommendations for some services that actually make doing business a little easier. I'd like to share them with you.

Have you ever tried to send a very large electronic file to a client or business associate through your email system, but couldn't because it exceeded the number of mb you could send? Well now you don't have to worry with YouSendIt.com (www.yousendit.com). For free, you can transmit files that are up to 100mb in size. There's even a plugin for Outlook that allows you to easily send the files from there. They offer paid services as well.

Concerned about your data, but don't know where to turn for back-ups? It's always a good idea to have multiple back-up sources. I know because I recently lost my entire system to malware and over 220 viruses. Although I store most of my data on an external hard drive, it would have been a lot easier to recover other important data, had I used a second back-up system. Hybir is an excellent on-line back-up service that costs under $70 for the year. Their system is secure and powerful. They even offer a 7-day free trial. To learn more, go to www.hybir.com.

I hope these resources will be beneficial to you as you go about your business activities each day. As I find others, I'll be certain to share them with you.

1 comments:

first Kids Furniture said...

Great blog. I've had those big files sent to me and they are so easy to open! Thanks for the great tips. Keep up the great job!